Our Process Engineering team ensures your products are integrated smoothly into production and continuously improves every aspect of the processes throughout its life cycle.
- Process Engineering partners with Design Engineering on the DFMEA and initiates PFMEA requirements.
- Their involvement with the design team ensures Design for Manufacturability (DFM) knowledge is applied on this and future designs.
- The process team’s fixture designers combine with our tool and die shop to develop customized tooling and fixtures that ensure your quality and performance standards are always achieved.
- Your samples and prototypes flow through same production processes and equipment as your production orders.
- The process team works with our Quality Assurance team to assure all aspects of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) are analyzed and verified.
- Our cross functional team of Process, Quality and Production develop and implement the production plan with documentation, training and analysis required for your product to be delivered on time with the quality you require.
- If there are any performance challenges, our Process Engineering Team will work with Quality Assurance to determine and implement permanent solutions.
The Process Engineering team is made up of industry experts focused on our core competencies of tube and rod machining, welding, assembly, testing, painting, and packaging. As such, they are key contributors and innovators within in our World Class Manufacturing Program (WCM) relentlessly improving our five pillars of operational excellence (safety, quality, customer service, cost, teamwork).